Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Ruby Tuesday

For this weeks post for Ruby Tuesday I am posting pics of my classic car. This is "Wilma" a 1958 Wolseley 1500. I have had her for just over 2 years and keep her on a restricted registration, which means I must be a member of a classic car club and can only drive her on club functions and outings.
Hasn't she got a great colour? Wolseley's were made by the British Motor Corporation (BMC) but the 1500 was only assembled in Australia for about 18 months.

Click on the Ruby Tuesday link to see other pictures with red from around the world.

4 comments:

  1. This is the coolest car I've ever seen! Never having been to Australia, I am not familiar with it.

    I will come back to your blog when I have more time, rest assured.

    Scribbler

    ReplyDelete
  2. She has a lovely shade of red, your car. :) It is a fantastic car.

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a great car. I have never seen one like it. Love the upholstery especially. Red!

    ReplyDelete